Convert More Leads with an ISA
Discover the what, when, how, and why of hiring an ISA to help you follow up with and convert more leads.
If you’ve been listening to our series of episodes on using Facebook ads to generate leads, then you know that sometimes the hardest part is figuring out what to do with your leads next. Previously, we discussed several tips for converting them into paying clients. And now we’ve got one more for you—hire an internal sales agent (ISA).
An ISA’s sole job is to find and collect clients, ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. This will not only boost your bottom line but also free you up to focus on the bigger picture tasks for your business.
In this episode, we break down the basics of hiring an ISA, including:
- What: The qualities all the best ISAs share.
- When: The point at which you’re generating enough leads to justify bringing one on board.
- How: The ways an ISA can help you make the most of your leads.
- Why: The specifics behind the value they bring to your business.
In addition, we go over the biggest mistake business make with managing their leads, the secrets for converting the most leads into paying clients, and how long it typically takes to close a deal.
If you’ve missed our previous episodes on lead generation and Facebook Ads in particular, you can check them out here:
- Part 1: The Best Way to Use Facebook Ads (episode 463)
- Part 2: Mastering the Art of Lead Generation (episode 467)
We hope you enjoy this episode and act on the advice Luke offers at the end. We’d also appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a 5-star review and comment on Apple Podcasts. (We read them on air!) Thanks for listening!
Connect | Resources
Callnovo.com The ISA used by Luke’s brother
Facebook Ad Services at https://remindermedia.com/staypaidfollowup/
Personally branded magazine https://remindermedia.com/staypaidmagazine/