10 Questions, 10 Spicy Wings
To Celebrate Our 500th Episode, We’re Answering Listeners’ Questions Hot Ones Style
It’s a bit of fun, a bit of pain, and a lot of value as we answer listeners’ questions while working our way through chicken wings dipped in a selection of hot sauces.
It’s a big day in the Stay Paid studio as we celebrate a significant milestone. It’s our 500th episode, and we couldn’t be more grateful for all the support our audience has shown us over the years.
To mark the occasion, we wanted to combine providing useful advice to our listeners with something fun and entertaining. Instead of reinventing the wheel, which is something we always advise against, we opted to “rip off and duplicate.” (Luke calls it R&D, and it’s his preferred approach to creativity.) The result is “10 Questions, 10 Spicy Wings”—our adaptation of the popular YouTube show Hot Ones, where celebrity guests answer questions while eating hot wings.
We polled our audience and our employees at ReminderMedia for their most pressing questions. (“Pressing,” we have since determined, is measured very subjectively.) Here they are:
- To what do you attribute the success of your company?
- What’s the biggest disagreement you’ve ever had?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Where’s the best place to get pizza? (Yes, someone really asked.)
- What are some ways to market yourself that Realtors® often overlook?
- What would you say to agents who only want to do free marketing?
- Some build a brand through cold-calling and door knocking, while others do so through client events and your wonderful magazines. They’re both proven strategies, but different. What’s your take?
- What’s your advice to postgraduate students looking to start their careers in marketing?
- I’m a new loan officer and want to have good Realtor® partners, but it’s hard to get traction when you don’t yet have a reputation. What’s the best way to attract partners when you’re new to sales?
- What is the one thing in your business that, if it gets done, causes everything else to fall into place?
And for fans of hot wings, we provide the names and Scoville rating (the measure of a pepper’s heat) for each sauce we use.
Finally, we make a big announcement—Stay Paid is niching down and will now have two feeds! (Listen to the episode for the details.) To celebrate, we’re offering two fantastic deals exclusively to our podcast listeners.
Whether you’re a client of ReminderMedia already, or haven’t signed up to work with us, we decided that we would do an insane deal but only for those listening to this podcast. You need to click this link because you won’t see this special offer advertised anywhere else!
As always, we hope you enjoy this episode and act on the advice Luke offers at the end. We’d also appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a 5-star review and comment on Apple Podcasts. (We read them on air!) Thanks for listening!
Connect | Resources
- The Conversion Code: Stop Chasing Leads and Start Attracting Clients by Chris Smith
- $100M Leads: How to Get Strangers to Want to Buy Your Stuff by Alex Hormozi
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers by Russell Brunson
You can get free resources, including e-books, printables, and lead magnets to attract new leads, by visiting our Resource Library.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an advertising program designed to provide a means for ReminderMedia to earn a small fee by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.