12 Road-Tested Client Event Ideas to Increase Retention and Cultivate Referrals
A well-planned, fun, and memorable client event is a powerful way to show your appreciation, encourage referrals, and strengthen your clients’ loyalty.
Grab your pen and paper because in this Silver Dollar episode of Stay Paid, we’re sharing 12 client event ideas—enough for you to mix and mingle with your clients and their guests during each month of the year.
Several come from our most popular guests who have used them with great success to express their appreciation, garner referrals, and strengthen their relationships. A few have been offered by Stephen Acree, one of Luke’s brothers and a successful agent in Lynchburg, Virginia. Still others have been suggested to us in various conversations with clients, conference attendees, and our own staff.
In addition to describing these events and how to implement them, we share our tips for maximizing their ROI, including getting others to pay for them, using them as an opportunity for client reviews, and extending their value beyond the event date.
Below you’ll find the names of the guests whose client event ideas made our list as well as links to their Stay Paid episodes. Listen to their interviews to get all the details plus a full appreciation for how their events have contributed to their bottom lines.
We hope you enjoy this episode and act on the advice Luke offers at the end. We’d also appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a 5-star review and comment on Apple Podcasts. (We read them on air!) Thanks for listening!
Connect | Resources
- Ep. 257: How to Use Instagram to Close $50M in Sales (with Shannon Gillette)
- Ep. 239: How to Ask for REFERRALS the Right Way (with Barb Betts)
- Ep. 101: How to Be a Top Producer and Still Take a Vacation (with Tony Ray Baker)
- Ep. 426: How to Build a Referral-Only Business (with Garrett Maroon)
- Ep. 275: How Marc Minor Built a $500M Book Using Referrals
- Ep. 484: 4 Ways to Make Relationships the Bedrock of Your Business (with Stacy Allwein)
- Real Estate Referral Partner Worksheet: Use this free resource to identify the businesses and people in your area with whom you share a common clientele but don’t compete for business.
Are you interested in working with Luke and Josh to improve your marketing, get more referrals, enjoy more repeat business, and begin living the life of freedom you deserve? CLICK HERE and get a special offer just for Stay Paid listeners!