Our Stay Paid contest was a tremendous success!
- Nearly 600 entries.
- You put us into the top 20 of iTunes marketing podcasts.
- We received 8 new reviews.
- And we had 23% more downloads.
On today’s podcast, Luke and Josh announce and place a surprise call to the winner of our contest! By drawing a name at random from our entries, we’re super excited to deliver $1,200 in free marketing and a brand new iPad Air®!
Luke and Josh also talk about the increased exposure and goodwill—not to mention the fantastic ROI—a contest or similar event can create for your business. They provide some guidance and suggest important ideas to consider when planning your own contest.
- Before posting a contest, sweepstakes, or giveaway program, check the guidelines for your social media platform. Each platform has its own set of rules.
- Determine your goal, making sure it is relevant to the success of your business.
- Know and target your audience with a prize that they’ll value.
- Keep your event simple and develop as many ways as possible for your audience to participate.
- Promote your event in places where you know your audience will find it.
Host your own contest, sweepstakes, or giveaway.