Get More Clicks with These Email Marketing Tips
Email marketing is as much an art as it is a science. Through trial and error, the tips presented here have proven to increase open and response rates.
You have full control over your email list, ensuring that regardless of how platforms like Facebook and Instagram may change, you always have a way to market directly to your audience without concern. However, what value does an email list hold if the emails you send remain unopened or fail to elicit the desired response?
In this Silver Dollar episode, we share five lessons the marketing team at ReminderMedia (the parent company of Stay Paid) has learned about crafting emails and measuring the responses we receive from our leads, prospects, and clients.
- Use your subject line to ask a question. Our best-performing email employs this strategy, and it’s generated more than 10,000 leads for us.
- Split test with the appropriate target audiences. Prospects who are in different parts of your sales funnel will respond to different types of content.
- Always include a single call to action (CTA). In at least one study, the inclusion of a single CTA increased sales by 1,600%. But results are also affected by a CTA’s appearance.
- Utilize plain-text in sales emails. Designed emails look professional, but there are instances when plain-text has its advantages.
- Follow up with a call. When an email receives a click but doesn’t convert to a sale, a follow-up call can increase the chances you’ll close a deal.
We hope you enjoy this episode and act on the advice Luke offers at the end. We’d also appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a 5-star review and comment on Apple Podcasts. (We read them on air!) Thanks for listening!
Connect | Resources
- “How to Write an Email Marketing Newsletter: A Guide for People Who Aren’t Writers (or Even Marketers)”
- “The Best Email Segmentation Strategies for Real Estate Agents”
- “Exploring Email Marketing Analytics”
You can get more free resources, including e-books, printables, and lead magnets to attract new leads, by visiting our Resource Library.
Are you interested in working with Luke and Josh to improve your marketing, get more referrals, enjoy more repeat business, and begin living the life of freedom you deserve? CLICK HERE and get a special offer just for Stay Paid listeners!