Actionable Advice for Hosting a Lead-Producing Seminar
From generating valuable leads to raising your authority as an expert, hosting an in-person seminar is one of the best ways to stand apart from your competition.
Out of necessity, webinars and Zoom calls became highly popular during the pandemic, but since then, we’ve seen a return to in-person seminars and workshops. These events cut through the digital noise and give you a chance to meet face-to-face with potential new clients—and it’s tough to beat personal interaction for encouraging prospects to know, like, and trust you.
In this Silver Dollar episode of Stay Paid, we discuss various reasons to host an educational seminar, share a long list of highly popular topics suitable for real estate, and give tips for how to best promote a presentation to your ideal audience.
First, we share four of the many good reasons to invest some time, effort, and funds into the planning and presentation of a seminar or workshop. They:
- Generate valuable leads
- Raise your authority as an expert
- Distinguish you from your competition
- Help grow your sphere of influence
Second, we offer a long list of subjects that attract high-intent real estate leads. You’ll want to grab a pen and paper to take notes!
Finally, we help make sure you can get as many potential leads to attend as possible with suggestions for how to effectively promote your event. We even sharing our secret email invitation sequence that leads us to routinely exceed our expected attendance.
We hope you enjoy this episode and act on the advice Luke offers at the end. We’d also appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a 5-star review and comment on Apple Podcasts. (We read them on air!) Thanks for listening!
Connect | Resources
- For more about hosting a real estate seminar, listen to episode 251: How to Generate More Leads Using Educational Workshops (with Faina Shapiro).
- For more details about the planning phase of hosting a seminar, check out the blog “How to Host a Successful Educational Seminar [8-Step Process].”
- You can get more free resources, including e-books, lead magnets to attract new leads, and useful printables by visiting our Resource Library.
Are you interested in working with Luke and Josh to improve your marketing, get more referrals, enjoy more repeat business, and begin living the life of freedom you deserve? CLICK HERE and get a special offer just for Stay Paid listeners!