Quarantine has taken its toll on our ability to interact face-to-face with our clients and prospects.
But that hasn’t stopped the more innovative and ambitious from nurturing their relationships, providing value, and growing their business.
Introducing THE WEBINAR!
Webinars are a fantastic way to establish yourself as an expert on a topic, make new connections, and build trust in your brand.
In this Silver Dollar episode, Josh and Luke share what to do and not to do when creating your own webinar.
Plus they give some incredible advice and specific examples of how to interact with your audience in ways that build engagement.
- Pick a unique and super specific topic
- Make sure it resonates with your audience
- That means you need an awareness of what your target audience is thinking about
- Identify their pain points and offer solutions they can use
- Be the authority who knows your topic inside and out
- Don’t even think about doing a webinar without preparing first
- You need to converse with your audience; design and visuals aren’t enough
- Share your expertise and experience; tell stories; provide real-world examples
- If you want to really make an impression, invite questions during the webinar; you don’t have to wait until the end
- Plan your follow-up
- Require that participants register to attend.
- Send participants the link to the webinar before it starts
- Follow up after the webinar with the recording and an additional item of value
- Encourage them to share with others
Plan a 20-minute webinar