The Right Real Estate Technology Will Revolutionize Your Business
Would you spend $500 to make $1,000?
Key idea: You need the right real estate technology to run your business efficiently, compete effectively, and benefit from the gains that automation delivers.
Your time and energy as a real estate agent, or other service professional, is best used serving your clients. By investing in technology, you can run your business more efficiently, compete more effectively, and make more money. Technology can help you prioritize and focus your attention on revenue-producing tasks only you can complete.
Invest in the right technology now, and you’ll position yourself for game-changing success in 2023.
In this Silver Dollar episode of Stay Paid, we discuss five types of technology that real estate agents and, with some modification, all service professionals should add to their toolbox. We explain what each technology does and why it’s important to have. We also name some suppliers you might consult for your needs.
- Customer relationship management system (CRM). Most simply, a CRM is a tool for tracking and managing all your business’s relationships and interactions with clients and potential clients.
- Conversational AI chatbot. A chatbot operates like a virtual customer service representative, making sure that even when you’re not working, people can still get questions answered and leads can be qualified and captured.
- Big data. The amount of behavioral, consumer, and property data available to businesses seeking leads and wanting to better understand their audience is astonishing. While no data is 100% accurate, the data crunching and algorithms provided by data companies can make those with limited time and money more efficient in targeting their marketing.
- Video marketing. Include video recordings on your website, and you’re 50 times more likely to be found on the first page of Google. Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year and achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness. These statistics, plus the ease with which you can record and edit videos, make it a must have.
- Task management system. Control your day, or it will control you. So much more than a paper calendar, a task management system will enable you to plan your day so that you can optimize your revenue-producing activities. Without careful planning and tracking, it’s easy to whittle away the time on operational tasks that don’t move your business forward.
Please enjoy this episode, and we’d appreciate it if you took a moment to leave us a 5-star review and comment on Apple Podcasts.
Connect | Resources
Resources mentioned in this episode:
|Follow Up Boss||Air DNA|
|Minichat||Adobe Premiere Rush|
|Messeger from Meta||Upwork|
Are you interested in working with Luke and Josh to improve your marketing, get more referrals, enjoy more repeat business, and begin living the life of freedom you deserve? CLICK HERE and get a special offer just for Stay Paid listeners!