A Special Offer for Nationwide Agents
Sign up for American Lifestyle, Start Healthy, Good to Be Home, or Business in Action magazine for just $99.99 (SAVE $200)!
- $6.99$4.49/ mag(order quantity 50+)
- $299.99 $99.99 1x setup cost
- 1 No-Commitment Trial Issue*
Get all this for just $99.99 today!
We’re not just about a magazine. We’re about providing you everything you need to achieve success and freedom in your business!
Five star support that helps you leave a lasting impression.
Social Media Shares
Dozens of new posts provided in your account every month.
Marketing 101, Relationship Marketing, Cold Calling
- Choose from several stunning Front Cover options every issue
- Option to write a personal letter every issue or use a pre-written letter
- Two personalized recipe or DIY Tear Out Cards every issue. (over 350 templates)
- Beautiful and facinating food, travel, art and lifestyle articles new every issue.
- Full customization of the Back Cover and Back Inside Cover.
- Professional Headshot Touch-up (Use on your other marketing too!)
- Exclusive mailing rights to your recipient list.
- All shipping and handling covered by us so you can focus on your business.
- Access to our entire resource library of ebooks, guides, and printables (including premium resources FREE)!
- Discounted pricing on all Creative Group services
- Discounted digital edition price of just $49.99/month
- Access to our exclusive client Facebook Group.
“I have never had such good service from a company. Even the Ritz could learn from you, ReminderMedia. My clients look forward to receiving your magazine.”
~ Mace Barry Tamse – Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
“After the holidays, I decided to order a few hundred magazines, sent to myself— I wanted to leave them in places where seniors frequented. I dropped some at local doctors’ offices, pharmacies, diners, and I decided to leave a handful at my local grocery store. I dropped five magazines off and drove to my office. Within a half hour of being at work my phone rang. It was a lady from the grocery store, and she wanted to schedule an appointment. We scheduled for that afternoon, and I wrote her on a Medicare Advantage plan. She said she had heard my name, and when she saw the magazines, she thought it was fate!”
~ Dawn Myers – Vice President of Marketing & Sales at Delaware Valley Brokerage Services
*We want to make sure you are 100% happy with the service and the feedback you get on your first mailing before you decide to continue into an agreement with us. That’s why we offer a one-issue commitment-free first mailing. If you aren’t completely satisfied, simply cancel before your next mailing deadline.
Get a PDF Sample
Get a PDF sample of the magazine sent instantly to your inbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Results Speak for Themselves!
Out of the Financial Advisors using American Lifestyle magazine for recruiting or retaining clients, 66% of them are in the top 200 of ProEquities advisors and 48% of them are in the top 100! Get onboard soon to join these ranks of successful financial planners! A good idea can certainly help!
We have received many compliments about the magazine from our clients and it provides a great added value! One more quality touch.
It’s a differentiator for my firm!
This magazine has led to number of cases of getting new money placed under management from existing clients.
The magazine is a very professional and classy way to stay in touch with your clients. The clients love the recipes and travel tips. I highly recommend this magazine for anyone in this business.
“American Lifestyle magazine hits it out of the park! When I see my neighbors, the first thing they ask is when the next issue is going to be mailed.If you are a small-business owner looking to maximize your advertising dollars and hit your target audience, American Lifestyle should be part of your marketing mix.”
“I have subscribed to American Lifestyle magazine for a few years now, and my clients tell me they have to flip a coin in their household to see who gets to read it first. I sent it to two clients who did not follow me when I moved firms; and within two years, both clients came over, and they said it was all because of the magazine!”