How to Set Up Your Local Events Email
1. Log in to your account, and select Local Events from the left-hand sidebar, or from the box labeled Local Events on your Dashboard.
2. Click Activate Mailing to create your new email.
3. The first page shows the list of recipient groups for your mailing. Check the box(es) for the groups you want to send to, and click the Next button.
4. On the next page you can edit your reply-to email address by selecting your email from the drop-down box.
5. You can also edit the subject line, heading, and body of the email. If you select Custom for the subject line or heading, those changes will be applied to all emails going forward. When finished, click Next.
6. Preview your email, and when ready, click the green Finish button.
7. You can change your market by selecting Change Market at the top of the page.
8. You can type in a zip code or toggle on Virtual Only events.
9. To finish your selection, click Save Market.
Back to Local Events