How to Create Business Accounts for Branded Posts
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
You must first have a Facebook profile to create a business page.
You can watch our simple tutorial video here.
1. Sign up
Go to facebook.com/pages/create.
Enter your page name. Use your business name or the name people are likely to search for when trying to find your business.
For category, type a word or two and Facebook will suggest some options. Choose your category and the box will expand with more details, like your address and phone number.
Click Create Page.
2. Add Images
Next, you’ll upload profile and cover images for your Facebook page. Once you’ve chosen a photo, click Upload Profile Picture.
Now choose your cover image, which is the most prominent image on your Facebook business page. Once you’ve selected an image, click Upload a Cover Photo.
Congratulations! Your page is now created!
3. Create Username
Your username, or your vanity URL, is how you tell people where to find you on Facebook. Click Create @Username in the menu to set up your vanity URL.
Click Create Username when you’re done.
A box will pop up showing you the links people can use to connect with your business on Facebook and Messenger.
4. Add Business Details
To start filling out your business details, click Edit Page Info in the top menu. You can now add all the important information about your business.
5. Invite Friends
You can now start inviting friends and family to like your page. Go to the three dots and navigate to Invite Friends.
How To Change a Personal Instagram Account to a Business Account?
You can easily change your personal Instagram account into a business account with the steps below.
1. Go to your profile from the mobile app and tap Settings.
2. Tap Account.
3. At the bottom, tap Switch to Business Profile/Professional Account and select the Facebook Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile on Instagram with.
4. Make sure your profile is set to Public. Note: Private accounts will automatically become public when switched to Business Accounts.
5. Select your Category. Type a word that describes your business into the box and suggestions will appear.
6. On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
7. You can see post Insights under Settings > Account > Insights.
8. You can easily change back to a Personal Account or to a Creator Account by following the same steps as above.
Back to Branded Posts