How To Add Recipients to Your Magazine
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to quickly add a single recipient to your magazine mailing list.
1. Log in to your account, and select your magazine name on the left-hand sidebar (American Lifestyle or Start Healthy).
2. In the sidebar, select the second option called Recipients.
3. Make sure that you have the recipient group created for the recipient you are adding. These groups are how custom letters can be created for your magazine.
4. To create a group, click Add Group at the top of the page. Name your recipient group and select Add Group. Make sure to select the Printing checkbox.
5. Click the button Add Recipient on the top right side of your screen. You will be directed to a new page that allows you to fill out your new recipients contact information, including their name and mailing information. The Additional Info tab will give you more information you can fill out (optional).
6. At the bottom of the form, select Target Group from the drop down, which allows you to select the specific group you want to add your new recipient to.
7. Select the group you want, and click the green Save Changes button at the top left corner of your screen.
8. If an address verification warning appears, you can choose to use a corrected address by selecting Send As Corrected or using the original address by selecting Send Anyway.
You can also Upload a Mailing List instead of individual recipients.