How To Add Recipients
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to quickly add a single recipient to your mailing list.
- Log in to your account, and click Upload Files in the left-hand sidebar.
- On this page, select the first option called Mailing List. You have the option to upload your list of recipients (.doc, .pdf, and Excel files preferred). Select the Browse button and upload your file.
- Select the checkbox for how you want the new file used (in addition to your current list, if you have already uploaded a list previously, or in replacement of your current list). You can also leave a note for your Marketing Coach should you have any other questions.
- Click the Upload button, and your list will be processed.
- To add individual recipients to your mailing list, select your magazine name on the left-hand sidebar (American Lifestyle or Start Healthy).
- Click the button Add Recipient at the top right side of your screen. You will be directed to a new page that allows you to fill out your new recipients contact information, including their name and mailing information.
- At the bottom of the form, select Target Group from the drop down, which allows you to select the specific group you want to add your new recipient to.
- Select the group you want, and click the green Save Changes button at the top left corner of your screen.